It was a Lost Spacebass, which they do every so often at Plastic People -
soon to be weekly on Fridays. It started out with Jeff Mills, Luke Slater
and Steve Bicknell as a sorta-Xmas party at the Bridge & Tunnel for £5. They
all played funk, disco and house. It was dope. Since then they've done it
with a lot of their regular guests - basically Mills and the Belleville
Three. The idea is that the guests will all play great stuff from the past,
be it house, techno, funk, soul, disco - whatever. Derrick May basically
turned out a modern house set, which while good in it's own right didn't
really fit the bill.

It will be interesting to see how the weekly turns out and who the guests
are.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk