Yea ' times up for another Speakeasy netcast on Psurkit.net

   infact ' everyone is doing mixes these days . so I would just
   flip to the links and surf some cool net labels.

   Recent finds that I like . are phoniq.net .. with a variety of
   sounds ' but a fair few chunky numbers for late night train jobs.

   Also minlove.net .. is feeding out some fine glitch driven
   house types sounds .. makes me feel like early Gemini stuff
   with the chug chug wallop '

   From recent discussion around ' minimal ' scene killing reverb dubs
   check .. kyoto-sound.com matching this pace & space . similar
   cuts from instabil.org

   Oh . and . oh . and .. I guess just listen to the sounds ' pick up
   the vibe you like and follow the links ..

   It's not so lonely on the net ' really ..

   .simon
..

Speakeasy OX2

http://psurkit.net/show/speakeasy_0X2.php

:: Visit

www.kyoto-sound.com
www.instabil.org
www.uran97.com
www.acediamusic.org
www.thinner.cc
www.minlove.net
www.quietamerican.org
www.drumbuddy.com
www.phoniq.net
www.heavy-industries.net
www.earlabs.org

:: Tracklist

Night Dub - Mr.Cloudy / Mr. Cloudy - [KY_D010]
friction dub [daniel stefanik edit] - hieronymus / kyoto digital [instabil_08]
Musikstueck - K.Fog / Winterproof Tones - [uran97_030]
digitalkamerad - Florian Filsinger / King of Verlieren [am038]
Uhoidokalo - Randomajestiq / UnclassifiEP - [APL011]
Err9r-Prone - Dafluke / Sushitech Err9r - [mnlv 04]
One-minute vacation for October 17, 2005 - Tim Cabassi / [Field Recording]
Extended Scratch - Quintron / Drum Buddy
487 - Coax / Solaris -  [am037]
One-minute vacation for August 1, 2005 - Fluffy Pennyfeather [Field Recording]

Canci—n De Cuna (Receptor Mix) - Alta Infidelidad / Cactus Y Volcanes -
[THN083]
Forseen Movement - Anton / 1 - [PHQ010]
Muted - Ryan Jones / phase02 - [hi010]
Lava - urban force / input/output - [instabil_02]
Sig Tango - Livelectro vs Elena Nikitaeva / More Dots of a Certain Sound -
[es10]