----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr."
On 3/3/06, seek wrote:

Were you there in the '80s?   Thought not.   stfu

uh, no. what, are you and frankie gonna get all brooklyn and send an
army of italian doods to pgh to get me? im scared! just like im still
scared of bone. all these thugs in dance music amuse me.

Tough guy, you spend a lot of time and energy on this list making threats
and applauding physical violence.   You got some 'size' issues, maybe?

In TOTALLY CLASSIC fashion, derrick stepped in front of the tables and
in one swift move, he blasted the guy in the chest with both of his
hands and threw him off of the stage!  The stage was about 6 feet high.

"naw, but if youd like i can set up a stage and you can drop by so i
can throw you off........"