Oh that's funny, I haven't heard the Dimitri from Paris "My Salsoul" record,
but there's a Marshall Jefferson "My Salsoul" session that's definitely hot
(and not on discogs):
http://www.timlawrence.info/linernotes/2005/marshall_j.php
This CD is a continuous mix and has some annoying voice-overs hyping up the
DJ, but excellent nonetheless.

-Gil