Whoa, thanks for the tips all, this should keep me busy for a little
bit. I guess I need to re-read "Love Saves the Day" for a refresher
too. Seems like someone mentioned Tim Lawrence was writing a Part 2
book, more focused on early house music scene...any further info
there?

Thanks again guys,

Adam