>Misfits - We Are 138 EP - Still sounds great, not very 313 but hey...

Does anyone else find Misfits and some other punk rock records selling at
exorbitant prices at auction strangely ironic?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Misfits-Earth-AD-on-Green-100-made-samhain-punk-mint_W0QQitemZ4853031660QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I recall "back-in-the-day" these prices would have been scoffed by any punk
worth their weight in saftey pins.

MEK

             Martin Dust
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       "313@Hyperreal.Org 313"
             03/23/06 05:17 AM         <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) On The Decks

Misfits - We Are 138 EP - Still sounds great, not very 313 but hey...
Smash TV - Earth - Only loved by me at dust towers it seems, phat
phatty of a tune - dead simple but brilliant
Makaton - Beauty Default - Some excellent sound design in this, defo
keeping the Brum sound alive and kicking
Arne Weinberg - Oblivion Remixes (DJ 3000, Duplex, Deason) - Deep
stuff, loving the 3000 mix
Neil Landstrumm - She's Lost Control - Wonky and so wrong it works,
hated it at first
Whitehouse - Aceticists - More adventures in noise, testing stuff, not
recommend if you don't like this kind of stuff
Kode9  - Untitled White - Dubstep bass that just keeps giving, wave
after wave