Misfits - We Are 138 EP - Still sounds great, not very 313 but hey...
Smash TV - Earth - Only loved by me at dust towers it seems, phat phatty of a tune - dead simple but brilliant Makaton - Beauty Default - Some excellent sound design in this, defo keeping the Brum sound alive and kicking Arne Weinberg - Oblivion Remixes (DJ 3000, Duplex, Deason) - Deep stuff, loving the 3000 mix Neil Landstrumm - She's Lost Control - Wonky and so wrong it works, hated it at first Whitehouse - Aceticists - More adventures in noise, testing stuff, not recommend if you don't like this kind of stuff Kode9 - Untitled White - Dubstep bass that just keeps giving, wave after wave