>anyone heard the new Prince album?

no.

I want one though.

I got a 12 off musicology (it's so so)... and theres a hot funk track on
rainbow children thats well overlooked. let us know if you see any on vinyl
(new lp), meant to go to the record shop to ask but havent made it this
week.

oh, and kent, re this:

>proved once again that breakcore is the vanguard of
>creativity in electronic music right now.

are you sure? cripes if speeding up some beatles track and putting some
break over it is creative, then holy guacamole, i'm a friggin dutchman.

*big wink*

(of course not that I've actually heard any of the music you're referring
to, I'm just shooting my gob off)

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.