Hey Everyone, just a little rare self-promo to let you know that our new
compilation IDOL TRYOUTS TWO is out now in 2xCD, 3xLP and digital formats,
each with their own exclusive tracks.  We're pretty pleased with this one.
More details below and at http://idoltryouts.com

VARIOUS ARTISTS - IDOL TRYOUTS TWO: GHOSTLY INTERNATIONAL VOLUME TWO
AVAILABLE NOW

Follow-up to the acclaimed Idol Tryouts compilation, this time featuring
brand-new material from MOBIUS BAND, SOLVENT, SKELETONS & THE GIRL-FACED
BOYS, RICHARD DEVINE and tons more.

"In the past five years [Ghostly] has managed to define a sound that is
recognizably their own, and in the meantime has been untouched by hype
machines and still remains as consistent as ever. 9/10"
-Lost At Sea

"A profound mixture of music that never repeats itself, keeps you guessing
and leaves you wanting more."
-Detroit Free Press

"The seeming effortlessness with which Ghostly achieves excellence
throughout the double-disc Idol Tryouts Two leads one to wonder why other
labels' compilations fail to reach equal heights. A veritable embarrassment
of riches."
-Textura

Listen: http://idoltryouts.com
Buy: http://buyghostly.com
Make friends with http://myspace.com/idoltryouts

Best
Tom

--
Thomas Meluch
Ghostly International / Spectral Sound

Things I like a lot:
Mountains : Sewn : Apestaartje
AFX : Chosen Lords : Rephlex
William Basinski : Watermusic I & II : 2062
Bibio : Hand Cranked : Mush
Chris Bissonnette : Periphery : Kranky