thats a different project atlantic waves is his project with deadbeat its not monolake solo... I know he still uses max/msp for his robert henkie and atlantic waves stuff but not for the monolake project when hes playing live any how... Ive hosted robert a number of times in toronto and the first time in 2000 he was using max/msp but since then as monolake hes been using abelton live for his stuff as monolake solo when playing live.