To: "Matt Kane's Brain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "/0" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313@Hyperreal.Org 313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 5:51 PM
Subject: RE: (313) how Richie does it --> how do most do it?

Naaaah, I'M not saying ANYTHING'S off topic. I'm saying this cat has
habitually called folks out for being techno-but-not-Detroit or
Detroit-but-not-techno or any other type of OT he can think of,
meanwhile lobbing troll comments to one of the most polite people I've
read messages from here (martin). Just saying cool out and talk about
something or don't. but no need to be rude without provocation. For the
record though. I thought it was a pretty interesting thread until it got
to the point of, "I know more about what monolake uses than you". I
think the list is good for all things music that can be remotely traced
back to tha d. which is pretty much everything. So I don't trip as much
about OT (actually not at all). Unless it devolves into something rude
and ugly. Which his comments were. And I agree about the spirit of
Detroit thing Jason said about monolake. Maybe I'm just getting soft. Or
maybe I've outlived my use to this list (as if I've ever had one :)

Kks
mwnb