> What do you feel was wrong with it Dan?

Pretty much everything I'm afraid.

It was badly shot, recorded and edited, poorly presented and was full of
inconsequential gossip that made the participants look trivial and irrelevant.

I realise that it was an indie production/labour of love etc. I'd love to cut
the makers some slack, but in this case they really did a shoddy job. This
annoyed me because there are a limited number of times such films can be made,
each time it's done badly it's a lost opportunity to inform an audience outside
of the 'scene'.

They made Detroit look sh*t, which is quite an achievement.