I think Dan had more of a problem with the film rather than ideas
surrounding Hi-Tech Soul? I think so, but I'm sure he'll say for himself
in a while!

-----Original Message-----
From: fabrice Lig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 April 2006 11:24
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) High Tech Soul

High tech Soul is a timeless definition of Electronic music with funk,
Soul,Jazz, dance ... elements...
No question about Nostalgia or whatever...
Its sometimes good to remember from where we are coming, what happened
before to create the present situation and will create the future...
Even if a lot of people disagree or don't want to see that...Our life is
complex mix between the past, present and a view of future...
Remember of our roots is not necessary nostalgia, but a way to
understand
what we do, why , and prepare the future.

Fabrice Lig