Spacebass was good. Mark Eagle's set of obsure funk was dope. Bicknell
played really well but dropped the same two Ame tracks back-to-back again
and 'I Feel Love'. Good excuse to make a trip to the loo at this point.

Fabrice Lig and DJ Bone played Brixton last night. Bone was bland looped
bangers and a coupla classics. Nice work on the mixer but pedestrian
selection. He could've taken the assembled crowd a lot further with a more
adventurous set of records, as indicated by the dancefloor thinning soon
after he came on.

Fabrice Lig was THE NUTS. That man is definitely the most stupidly precise
mixer I've ever heard. Amazing selection only slightly discoloured by the
inclusion of Jaguar, but people were loving the whole thing. Dope selection.
Perfect execution. Nice work!

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk