From: Fred Heutte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 19/04/2006 22:39
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) DEMF supporters here

>wheres the music to jit to on this lineup?

Jit!  At the DEMF?  I can't remember ever hearing that except in
the tents along the walkways, in between the speedcore and
darkstep..

Anyway, Rob and me are going to set up a grandstand for an
audience outside the Paxahau office, put together a live webcam
broadcast and sell beer and souvenirs to the onlookers while we
watch the angry 313ers storm the front door, take over the
computers, and get on the phones to cut deals and bring
in our favorite DJs so that we can all disagree with our own
lineup instead of someone else's.

I don't know if we can get a permit for the grandstand but I have a
third cousin whose uncle is a retired cop, so we have connections
downtown if you know what I'm sayin'.

fh