meh, the rave promoters in my town have managed to screw up most of what
could have been, and was at one time, a good thing

MEK

             "Svagr, Jodie"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             uk>                                                        To
                                       "J.T."
             04/19/06 04:17 PM         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) DEMF supporters here

a bit sunshiny I know... plur all the way...  lol

I've heard the rumours as well, from the mouth of a few.  I think that goes
back to the long-lasting divide between the "rave scene" and the old skool
producers that were always against the drugs.  First thing they said was
how could a rave promoter know anything about Detroit music?

That divide in the Detroit scene has been happening for a long time, and
may never change.  I recognize both sides of the scene have been integral
to its development, and I for one am a bit happy that the rave promoters
are finally getting an opportunity to represent by throwing the fest.