I've been there a couple of time and both times have rolled up in company
with a bunch of lads, obviously off our heads and obviously tourists.  This
has not resulted in us having any hassle getting in though!  The only sign
of door policy I've seen is the famous confiscation of camera phones which
they're very polite about (and let's face it it just adds to the buzz).  In
my limited experience all Berlin clubs rock - know what you mean about the
Maria audience, it's still great fun though, Watergate seems "cooler" (both
a good and bad thing) but is certainly a very smart place indeed!