ah thanks eamonn......
you also helped me jog my memory......one of the other guys that played was in fact gerald mitchell who was excellent on the keyboards

:)
----- Original Message ----- From: "D1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "fab." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: (313) UR live in Rome this Sat

but anyway, what can i expect from a "UR Live" gig?

fabs

They played for us in Dublin last year..  Fantastic show..   Mike, Gerald
Mitchell and Esteban on Keyboards...  Also drums, Bass and Santiago on
samples / visuals... Also Cornelius as MC.
They completely rocked Dublin..  Plenty of Hi Tech funk and Gospel...
Definitely try and catch the show if you can.
Eamonn / D1