Very little I think - when I saw them they were billed as two separate bands
on the publicity for the night but actually pretty much played one set with
visuals behind denoting the change from one to the other plus a few peeps
may have swapped around but no more than some bands would do in the course
of a gig anyway.
Think maybe prior to that Los H had been out on the road in Europe and it
was a Mitchell / Rolando / + thing and the G2G was more Mad Mike-centric but
then Rolando left leaving little difference?