How long will it take movement/demf (memorial day weekend electronic festival) to have the integrity of the labor day jazz festival?

There is a local jazz festival where I live .. that has been running for 28
years.

Try and imagine DEMF in 2028  .. it's worth thinking about !  cause thats what
it takes to have integrity ..  commitment.

Last year we got Recloose to play at our Jazz Festival !  This year we are
hoping
to continue the subtle influence of Techno artists.

I have always felt there is a strong relationship between Jazz and Techno '

 www.obscure.co.nz
 &  www.psurkit.net

m. +64 275 606012