To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 9:33 AM
Subject: (313) Anyone heard of these guys?

From this week's Rubadub mailout:

SMBP - Starfailing (Citymorb) - £7.50

SMBP stands for Sunday Morning Brain Production - the brain child of
Claudio Fabrianesi and Fab Nahum who hail from Genoa. The Italian duo
have at last finished their debut EP for Citymorb and it’s a real
stunner. Three tracks of the deepest, minimal electronics which, upon
listening, instantly remind us of the genius like productions of
Basic Channel and Monolake. Gorgeous stuff with an immense and
intense sound, fuelled with fat dubby beats, incessant grooves and
eerie background tones. Mastered at D&M for maximum impact, this one
is a real winner…highly recommended.