If it's Gemini the same company that makes the mixers and such - I'd be
wary about it.  Overall I think their products are budget level intro
equipment that will eventually fail in one way or another.  Sooner than
you'd like too.  I'd take the £99 and save it, add to it and buy something
better.

that's been my experience with Gemini

MEK