On 5/12/06, Lee Herrington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gee    ...  I guess I'm lucky.  I stumbled across a mint copy of this EP a
few years back at Melodies and Memories for 4.99USD.  I have to say it gets
a fair amount of airtime at my home.

id crush that record if i had it. its probably the one moodymann
record that i REALLY want that i dont have, and its not even nearly as
difficult to find as some of the other ones i dont have. its just one
of those records that hasnt stumbled its way into my life yet! anyone
with a double copy they wanna sell/trade?

tom