I know how you feel. This is one of those slabs that has a genuine
mystique, partly to do with it being relatively hard to find.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 May 2006 14:17
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Dem Young Sconies

On 5/12/06, Lee Herrington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gee    ...  I guess I'm lucky.  I stumbled across a mint copy of this
EP a
> few years back at Melodies and Memories for 4.99USD.  I have to say it
gets
> a fair amount of airtime at my home.

id crush that record if i had it. its probably the one moodymann
record that i REALLY want that i dont have, and its not even nearly as
difficult to find as some of the other ones i dont have. its just one
of those records that hasnt stumbled its way into my life yet! anyone
with a double copy they wanna sell/trade?

tom