On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 03:13:34PM -0400, Stoddard, Kamal wrote:
> I feel you guilherme. That tutu33 mix is insane! It's waaaay too short

Short? It is 1:11 (71 minutes) here... Long enough IMO.

> though. Any mixes with that same slow, doped-up, tripped out throbby
> type of italo (good stuff) that you know of? I checked the joakim and I
> liked it, but I also noticed the lack of...something special?

It is not that bad, but for sure it is not inspiring...
Have you heard Harvey's sarcasticdisco? It has some italo/cosmic but
mostly it is balearic... wicked selection:
http://www.harveysarcasticdisco.com/cd/audio/harveysarcasticdiscocd.ram

Also like one of MozArt mixes which url was posted around here some time
ago. It is one with Los Ninos + loads of drums + some old Jorge Ben...
sounds quite strange, but rather well sequenced/mixed.

Dr. Guilherme Menegon Arantes        Sao Paulo, Brasil