I know this record came out last year, but it seemed like it didn't really
get the attention it deserved. The more I listen to the title track the
more I love it. It's one of the most *evocative* techno tracks I've heard
in years. It manages to mirror Native American music and still be truly
techno. Some of the older UR Indian-themed tracks struck me as a little
gimmicky, but "Scalper" . . . the thing positively seethes with deadly
intent.

A devastating track. It's grown on me like a virus. I only wish it was a
couple minutes longer.

Check it out on Detroit Digital Vinyl if you slept on it the first time
around.

- bp