In preparation for another trip to Detroit, I attempted to summon the spirit of Jack this morning and ask him to bless us with another weekend of amazing sounds next week.

-Jack It-
.ClassicJack.CopyCats.BootyTracks.

http://www.jameshurlbut.net/mp3/mixes/jackitmix.mp3
1:15:20 - 128kbps - 70 mb

playlist

Dancer - boom boom - trax
A JackinPhreak - Come On (The Rework)
Denise Motto - IMNXTC (Jd twitchs optimo acid mix) - skylax
dae - get down - odds and ends
Afa - Amnaye Nhas
A JackinPhreak - Acid sex (Gay Fornication Mix)
dj Funk - xtc - dancemania
Dj Deeon - Spacktikus - dancemania
deecoy and james cotton - uninvited - antennae
Ricochet - Work It!
DJ Deeon - Time to Work
DJ Deeon - Game Box
DJ Godfather & Starski - Get Down - twilight76
DJ Deeon - Per-cu-l8
Armando - Robotics
Bodytalkers - Jack The Beatbox (original mix)
Basic Soul Unit - Jacksaw
Steve Poindexter & The Sun God - Faces Drums 3 - Muzique
Rod Baksteen - That Gets My Heart Pumping
AJ McGhee - The Undertow - thorn
D.I.E. - Get Up (live at M.A.P. lounge pt. 2) - m.a.p.
DEO - electro teck - hydraulic
Aquanauts - Cruiseship Killa - UR
DJ Nehpets - Lay It Down - Databass
Aquanauts - Cruiseship Killa - UR
DJ Nehpets - Lay It Down - Databass
Dj Milton - Bang it Up - dancemania
dj funk - xtc (medley) - dancemania
Dj deeon - freak like me (Dj funk-dj deeon) - dancemania
DJ PJ - Like It Wildx - Databass.mp3
Erotek - Guess Your Weight version 1-databass
Erik Travis - street beats - fact
Erotek - Carmen Electro - Afrosyntrix
fast eddie - u cant help but move - international house
DJ Godfather & Starski - Freak - Twilight76