Uh oh... this be where tom & i shall me and either drink or fight, or drink... THEN fight.. :)

On Mon, 22 May 2006, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

On 5/22/06, erika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Maybe I'll get more of you with the final lineup...

 - Shake
 - Perspects (live)
 - Derek Plaslaiko
 - BMG of Ectomorph
 - Carlos Souffront
 - Dethlab
 + special surprises.. including the debut screening of Autechre's new
 video for Fermium, directed by (ex-detroiter) Nancy Mitchell

this is looking like what im leaning towards going to on saturday night.....

i think ive got sunday on lock too, but friday and monday are looking
pretty lean. i wanna hit a ghetto tech party one of those
nights........

tom