There's no room inside the club for this.  I think you should
take it out onto Woodward, and me and Rob will drag our
bleacher seats down there, put up klieg lights, and take
side bets as appropriate.  We're looking at the "bullet-proof"
model:

http://www.theparkcatalog.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=286%2D1007&eq=&Tp
fh