Just got back from Berlin and all in all had a pretty good time.

Theo was really rockin it hard at the Weekend club, making love to the turntables and the eq. Nothing better than hearing Theo and seeing the sun come up over a 12th floor view of Berlin, really nice stuff.

To tell you the truth, I wasn't ready for what I was about to see at the Sunday night Panarama bar (Rhythm & Sound label party). Turned up around 7pm to hear Ricardo V banging it out to what seemed like a crowd of Saturday night drug fuelled leftovers. Went searching for the outside courtyard where R&S were supposed to be playing, to no luck. Bouncer said that they had to move them inside and weren't going to start until 8 or 9pm. Maybe i'm getting old, but I just couldn't put up with the Villalobos bang bang and the chem'd up party people at Panarama Bar for another two hours, so unfortunately I missed out. Personally, just didn't seem like the right venue for R&S.

Maybe next time I get to Berlin, I'll be more used to the party vibe there.

Peace,
Patrick.
Southern Outpost - Sydney.
http://www.southernoutpost.com