To: "Paul Kendrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Southern Outpost" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: AW: (313) berlin, berlin wir fahren nach berlin :)

It was indeed, complete chaos around the time that Vilialobos was on- he looked like he had been DJing for about a month when I got there (around 6ish) and most of the people were pretty mashed- everybody was very friendly though and I really enjoyed the general vibe- it's def. the most hedonistic place I've been this year though :)

Jason