Oh geez, new remixes of Reich? I hope they're as good as the previous comp (with the likes of coldcut, freq nasty, ken ishii, and andrea parker)
On Jul 5, 2006, at 12:31, Dan Bean wrote:

BBC Radio 1's Breezeblock show are inviting people to enter a competition to remix 'Music for 18 musicians'. The winner will be picked by Reich himself and their track released alongside the original and other remixes by Fourtet and Alex Smoke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/exposed/stevereich.shtml

Not strictly 313 I admit, but thought some peeps on here might be interested anyway...

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com