Did anyone hear that last remix compilation? He is very fastidious about what people do to his music and rejected a lot of submissions for that then. Curious that he was at that stage unware of Jeff Mills... I'd like to see some more interesting people mix his music - Carl, Jeff and the like, not Freq Nasty so much.