Feeling envigorated after the music chat of the last few days....

Some new bits I've picked up this week, initial impressions follow:

Tony Allen - Moyege - Mark Ernestus Mixes
Nice slow disco dub mixes by Mark Ernestus. Nowt too ground breaking but worth a check. The Dub mix is chiming with the silly hot weather here in the UK at the mo :)

Kai Alce - Corner Manuvers - Real Soon
Didn't sound that good in the shop but picked it up thinking it would sound nice at home. And it does, the "Corner..." track is the one for me, in the vein of Theo/KDJ, bassy and minimal but still with soul. The other side is nice but leans more to that afrohouse vibe perhaps. Still good but the other side is better imo

Kerri Chandler - Oblivion
Original mix with the spoken word vocal does it for me. I have admit that I'm a sucker for most of KC's work these days. Polished production but still having the necessary groove. The flip has the dub for those that hate people yacking on over their house tracks (hey Alex? :) ).

Anyone else picked anything up that's cool recently?

Things on my want list:

Monolake - Alaska/Melting, clips sound loverly as per JTs recommendation t'other day.
MotorCitySoul on stir15
Carl Craig remastered/rereleased ART3 (chicken noodle soup etc)

robin...