----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd Sines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: (313) myspace (is) 313 (OT)/selling records

ahem.. ahem.

most of the melodies that many of us during that time were created in like an hour or so.. :)

And they sounds like it! I love this stuff though. Some of the melodies consist of two 1/8th notes then the same two notes but the second one down a semitone or two [repeat]. I think that Teeter Totter track by Hyperactive is like that. Still sounds good to my ears.

moi:
http://www.discogs.com/release/30304

[this ep was done in like a week or so]

I've always liked this one too.

I guess I was just happily surprised to hear some more involved melody making from Hyperactive, because it's a nice combination of two styles I like.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk