Indeed.

On 27 Jul 2006, at 21:38, Stoddard, Kamal wrote:

Fxck him then.

From: D1 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) robotnik dj style?

I haven't heard him DJ ever, but I had an interesting conversation
with him last month .. he told me that he doesn't like playing
"black" music .. which I thought was kinda strange. I'm pretty sure
he was coming at it from an aesthetic view point.. still weird though !!
He suggested I try it sometime .. which would have been pretty
difficult.. I'd have had to throw away 90% of my record collection !
Eamonn / D1