On 22-aug-2006, at 0:22, Tristan Watkins wrote:

sheesh, from the sound samples online, the B1 cut sounds like
a classic in the making. ridiculous return to non-c2 artists
on planet e! i cant wait to have the wax in hand........

I could be wrong about this, but when I heard the clips from this stuff, 'A Quien' totally reminded me of what Los Hermanos played when they were at
Fabric with S2 recently. 'Cambio' definitely sounds nice as well.

That could be true, Ican are DJ S2 and Estabane Adame, both known for their part in Galaxy 2 Galaxy and Los Hermanos...

KJ