Seriously, what the crap is all this?  I missed the mandate that dictated
dj's/musicians were supposed behave as if they had one foot in the convent
or rectory.

Oh that's right...we're all "serious artists" and completely incapible of
having fun anymore.

-bethany
http://dethlab.net
http://toybreaker.net/blog