Lucky you didn't say anything about Australian's otherwise we woulda got Crocodile Dundee and the Crocodile Hunter to throw a can of Fosters at you.

;)
P.
Southern Outpost - Sydney.
http://www.southernoutpost.com
Infiltrating your sound systems.

On 27/08/2006, at 9:39 AM, kent williams wrote:

Google trends ranks the frequency of searches by region, language, city, etc.
Searching on 'techno' or 'detroit techno'  was disappointing, but
looking at the searches for some prominent techno artists produced
these factoids.

1. Jeff Mills as a search term has trended down slightly since 2004
2. Richie Hawtin has trended up since 2004
3. The city generating the most searches for Jeff Mills is Zagreb, Croatia
4. The city searching most for Richie is Medellin, Columbia.
5. The city searching most for Derrick May is Amsterdam, Netherlands.

From this I conclude that potheads like Derrick May, cokeheads like
Richie Hawtin, and people who like Jeff Mills are ... Croatian.

I'm being humorous here, so please no email from offended Colombians
or Dutch. I know that most Dutch people don't smoke pot, and most
Colombian cocaine is consumed in the US.  I will persist in
stereotyping Croatians as dancing fools, though.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22derrick+may% 22&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all
http://www.google.com/trends?q=jeff+mills&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all
http://www.google.com/trends?q=richie+hawtin&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all