Steve Rachmad played a great set, altough he was on a bit early

DJ Bone ROCKED the place...this man needs to be booked more...GRREAT!

Sven Väth, think of him what u want (i know he's not loved very much on this
list) ..this man is still up there.
He pulls large crowds and plays with the audience, not ur avarage
bangbangtechno but a subtle style of minmal, elektro and techno..
great mix, played for 3hrs, and he got me dancing and jumping, loved it!

Dave Clarke is man for ur techno, now he's a bangbangtechno man...proper
skills, loads of effects and scratching..high tempo and besides that
Mr. Clarke was even jumping and smiling an dancing behind the dex, and that's
not often to be seen:-)
Remark: a boy and a girl climb upon the stage to dance in front of Clarke
during his set, he looks at them, stops the music and doesn't say a word
but only looks at them and only restarts the music after he looked them of
stage...seem like he doesn't like dancers or so:-)

Only heard half an hour or so from Hawtin, sounded allright..large crowd in
front of the stage but still it seemed to miss a spark to get the crowd going.

Also heard Misstress Barbara, she changed a bit from banging techno to minimal
techno but her set her was banging all the way, was allright so to say.

There was also a stage with the now so popular rock 'n rave bands..guitars and
dancebeats with a punkattitude. Now where have i heard that before???

Nid and Sancy, anyone??

Nice festival, weather was fine after all and so were the beers

www.3voor12.nl will have sets from the fesitval up a in a few days.

Martijn