>>anyway, who will break the ground next with musical
>>work? and how will them do it?

That's the question, and the direction this convo should be going IMO.
I'm not sure I even have a quick answer for this one. I ould think of a
few folks I'd say *could* be the next to break ground, but the real
stumper is, "how will they do it?". Will it be via process(glitch tech),
aesthetic(neo-soul), cultural influence(afro-beat), what? What'll the
next something pull it's identity from? Will it just be a gimmick in the
end? And on a related but other note, do you think a sound has to have a
scene/movement associated with it's name in order to justify it as
breaking anything? Or is the artistic enough? Holla.

V12, I'd really be interested in your particular point of view here. :)

mwnb