To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 12:46 AM
Subject: Re: (313) The Laptop Debate.

I acctually also want to my view that supports what I said as a seasoned producer and that goes along with autecher's view is that not only is it the person whos making the tack A LARGE and let me repeat A LARGE amount of creit for warmth goes to the person who is matering the final product that makes things sound warm or cold... Ive had tracks mastered by twerk that suddenly went from luck warm to boiling hot.. simply because he knows what he is doing ...