> Anyone have suggestions for more stuff like this and also something that
> might ease me back toward wanting to hear some beats again.

On the 'folk' tip, I just got sent the new Alexander Tucker album on ATP - it's
brilliant.

On the electronic tip, listening to The Eurythmic's 'Touch' LP always
reinvigorates my love of electronic music. That album is the mothership for me
because I heard it when very young, it had a profound influence.

Arpanet's 'Wireless Internet' LP is also really doing it for me. I'm on a bit
of a 'Donaldfest' at the moment.