there are Detroit lovers in Belgrade, Serbia too :)

regards

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, kent williams wrote:

I've not really picked thru the subscriber list to see where people
are writing from, but there are subscribers from all over the world.
At this point Ljubljana is a bigger techno town in terms of audience
and 'scene' than anywhere in the US, with the possible exception of
Detroit.  When I was in New York City last, Derek Plaslaiko played a
fantastic set to, like 15 people. In a metropolitan area of well over
10 million people.  It was fun, but it was about the same sort of vibe
as a basement afterhours in Iowa City.