just a follow-up...Bridgette is the best! had to be a little patient to get a
response, but she was sooo nice, helpful, explanatory...it sounds like the few
little unfortunate glitches/shortcomings that mucked up my order will probably
result in a couple helpful changes to the submerge site (like a timer that
shows how long you have until your cart is dumped by the system for inactivity
(currently 20-30mins), an adjustment to the system so that you actually know
when your cart is dumped, and a tune-up of the integrated paypal system)...this
is a level of courteousness and actual LISTENING to the customer that displays
an amazing attitude few other shops can match...very satisfied, and proud, of
how Bridgette and submerge handled my problems