Detroit related party in Sf on saturday.  I love the legal virgin venue line
WTF?   Can anyone testify for these people muver crew, how legendary were their
parties?  I like that it is free and it sounds like quite a break from typical
sf parties, where is the psy breaks dude....

September 23rd (Saturday) –Physical Abuse! FREE!!!
“Physical Abuse” will be an evening of hard Detroit minimal techno in San
Francisco! brought to you by People Muver. We will be banging your head in,
giving you a feel of the old Legendary warehouse parties of Detroit. Fully
decorated , lazer lighting, and Great sound. Best of all This will be a block
from love fest and free all night!!!
Performers:
Christan Bloch
(FunqueDroppings.com, Tresor, Thinner, Denmark/ Detroit/SF)
Chemistry
Myles Egner & DJ Rin
(Swat, Kila Kilaz, Amtrax.net)
Bogdan
(people Muver, Detroit)
Phase B
(People Muver, Sub Culture, SF)
Eutactic
(People Muver, SF)
Kawa
( People Muver, Detroit/SF)

Call day of for directions
Info# (800)350-3719
Legal Virgin Venue, ages 18+ show, Limited capacity 9pm-5am
Downtown San Francisco location
Absolutely no Drugs or weapons tolerated!!!
for more info and samples go to
www.peoplemuver.com
www.christianbloch.com
www.funquedroppings.com