It's just the temp setup while we work on getting the technology in
order. Wanted to make sure they got the word out quickly so they can
start on the second and third round of interviews.  There is RSS
syndication so you can easily keep tabs on the new shows as they come
out. :)

-Angie

On 9/19/06, Matt Kane's Brain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sep 19, 2006, at 15:08, The Archiver wrote:
> It's not really a podcast.... it's a flash mp3 player.
>
> Its pretty easy to download the files, if you know how to!

That's fine, but the whole point of a podcast is that you can set
your software to automatically download new episodes so you don't
have to keep checking the website.

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com