From: J.T. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 3:28 PM
To: Thomas D. Cox,Jr.; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) buying vinyl in the usa - yes!

that's cool, but they still have a ways to go -- they claim their catalog is
a fairly accurate representation of their stock, but i got ~ 40% fill on my
order there just last week -- and one of the records they sent me was the
wrong one, which i've now sent back for (hopefully) a replacement for the
correct one. by contrast, once i got a wrong record from planet-x, they
refunded it's price and just let me keep it, which was much less hassle, and
hey free record for their foul-up..