Some stuff I've been listening to today:

Convextion - Convextion (Down Low)

Hawshum! Music that stretches to the horizon, I almost got completely lost in this. A great album, that may go down as a classic (it should imo).

Marcellus Pitman - Come See/A Mix (Unirhythm)

Very little seems to happen in this, yet somehow it's very good. Especially fond of the a side cut. I was going to say that I wish I knew how people achieved that, but I actually prefer the mystique. Quite glad I'm not initiated into the means of producing music sometimes. Not a very good explanation of the track - it's Beatdown, but you probably knew that.

Move D - Kunststoff (City Centre Offices)

Only recently discovered Dave Moufang, but I love his stuff. This album has depth and range, very good to listen to at home without deploying token eclecticism 'and now for the chill out track, etc'. He makes nice squelchy sounds too.

Dan.

P.S. Some of you may be interested to hear that there's a Detroit Beatdown Vol. 2 compilation on the way...