I know it.  9/1/07 - get the welcoming committee out lad.

> But to clear things up: Wondering and Q (right Brain mix)
> were originaly (and only AFAIK) released in a 7" included in
> the first (1000?) copies of the Azymuth LP on Warp. Both
> tracks were prod. by Kenny L.

Yeah I know that too and to answer the question in your other mail yes I was
one of the original 1000.

> If so, do you wanna sell it???

Get me that gig in Rio and I'll think about it.

> Is it clear?

No what I was saying was something about a missing track on the Azymuth vinyl
that I think is listed on the sleeve but not on there.
If I get home in time tonight I'll investigate and report.